Friday, January 21, 2011

Thing 262 Whack a Pinata

Catharsis: The purging of emotions or relieving of emotional tensions.

Pinata: A gaily decorated figure of papier mache filled with toys, candy etc and suspended from above.

Firstly, it's dictonary.com's definitions I'm working with here, and the gaily bit I'm sure refers to "joyously" or "happily" as opposed to "homosexually". I'm not trying to suggest that our Brian Cowen Pinata, or indeed the man himself is a homosexual. I'm just not privvy to that kind of information. More's the pity...

Secondly; how much do I love whacking a doll version of Brian Cowen that's been stuffed with sweets? More than you know. More than you'll ever know.

The thing is, it takes too long to make a pinata. I certainly haven't the patience for it anyway. It takes only minutes to smash the hell out of one. So, who do I know that help me get my hands on one...? http://www.pinataspinatas.com/ You can click on that there if you'd like. In fact, I'd appreciate it if you did. These pinatas are not so much party pieces as works of art. Just look at Brian down there...
That's me there, getting right up in his face. I'm double rock hard me. I'd stick my face into Pinata Brian Cowen's mug any day of the week. I'm not intimidated by Pinata Brian Cowen one little bit. Aside from anything else I'm like five times the size of him. At least.

By the by, I'm becoming increasingly aware that I'm in my gressy grouw way too often in these photos... It's just that I love it. If you want to scroll ahead there's a photo of me showing a little leg while I'm at it. Sexy...
And that's me whacking Pinata Brian Cowen with a broom handle. The blur is the speed lines... You don't want to fight with me if you're a pinata. I'm a damn weapon when it comes to fighting pinatas. I'm the Mohammad Ali of fights with pinatas...

As party additions go, the pinata is pretty much a complete winner. You can get them for all seasons, and thankfully Ruth, who designs them is fantastically talented, so if you're a lazy ass like me, then someone better than you can make them for you.

So it was New Year's Eve. And if we're all being honest, 2010 was a pretty shit year for most of us. For my family it was an outstanding mess of a year, cancer being the vindictive little shitty illness that it is. What better way to see out the year then taking the handle of a sweeping brush and battering the unmerciful shit out of something just for funsies? I'd also taken the time to stuff Pinata Brian Cowen with sweets. If we're being honest; I'd batter you with a sweeping brush to get my hands on sweets...

Diabetes here I come...

Honestly though - get yourself a pinata. You'll not know the satsifaction until you've tried it yourself...


That's the link up there... go on... have a peek...

Finally, here's some hilarious photos of me and Token Northy being vicious and all too enthusiastic about battering a doll... (Spoon and God Boy also present).


No comments:

Post a Comment